|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||23. Jul. 2019|
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you are bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Are you a motivated, agile and organised professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Financial Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring.
What you can expect from us
• Be part of a leading M&A team in Switzerland
• Receive training and gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
• From the very start, you will be involved in the full Corporate Advisory cycle: M&A, integration, restructuring services through performing market research, and database analysis
• Gain deep experience in the core skills of M&A through working in an established team on both internal and client facing projects
• An international work environment with very professional and like-minded colleagues.
What you bring
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in economics, finance and / or accounting
• Previous experience as an intern in a professional services firm or experience in investment banking is an advantage
• Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems as well as learning new things
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• You are a team player, motivated to learn and work in a demanding and rewarding work environment
• Fluency in Swiss German and English (both written and orally), other languages are a plus.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.