|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||03. Jul. 2019|
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has five key pillars: Mobility, Reward, Systems, Talent and Performance. In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Working in Mobility at EY offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
• Project management of tax compliance engagements including planning, scheduling work, coordinating and communicating between the global tax teams.
• Contributing to and leading special advisory projects (e.g. business traveller, equity-based compensation advice, mobility technology, etc.) while ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach is taken.
• Handling and being responsible for engagements as well as taking on a wide range of project tasks (e.g. holding tax briefings, doing research, liaising with the authorities, reviewing tax returns, etc.).
• Responsible for day-to-day client liaison. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service.
• Coach and develop other members of the team.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
• Commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification in law or economics or a certified fiduciary diploma.
• Minimum of two years relevant professional experience (e.g. Tax Authorities, Local tax accounting company, Big 4).
• In-depth knowledge of providing Swiss personal income tax services is mandatory; experience in cross-border tax and social security matters is an asset.
• As we are an international organization, a strong command of English and German is essential. Other languages are beneficial.
• Strong organizational skills and a degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines.
• Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
• Team player; good communicator, quick learner.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
• International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
• Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
• Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
• Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: BAS0003A. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).