|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||14. Nov. 2019|
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex tax issues? Then we're the right company for you.
The Tax Team integrated in the department Global Employer Service (GES) provide international organisations with leading strategies to enable mobility and international assignment programs, optimising Tax and compliance conditions.
What you can expect from us
- After receiving a focused and detailed introduction, you will work independently within a team.
- You will be responsible for the initiation of tax services as well support in creating tax returns for individuals of our clients within our global network.
- You will create tax comparisons and forecasts for our clients.
- You will prepare and review tax invoices and assessments.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- You have a degree in commercial education or a bachelor degree with strong numerical and analytical skills; experience in the field of tax would be an advantage.
- You enjoy working methodically and with great attention to detail.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from various fields.
- You have a good knowledge of the main computer programmes
- You communicate confidently in French and English.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.