|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||02. Dec. 2019|
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
The Assurance department provides audit and advisory services to national and international industrial companies. You will get to know the versatile, challenging and fascinating activity of an auditor. Find out more athttp://staycurious.ey.com
We offer an inspiring environment in which initiative, creativity and collegiality are promoted. You can expect a steep learning curve, a high level of individual responsibility thanks to flat hierarchies and integration into our cross-divisional project teams.
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY's Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity - the scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience that an audit career at EY offers you.
- You will be involved in the audits of Swiss subsidiaries and international companies headquartered in Switzerland which prepare their financial statements and are subject to audits in accordance with national-/international standards on auditing
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from a specific learning curriculum and intensive on the job training
- EY supports your education to become a Certified Accountant and your long-term career planning
- 1-3 years relevant working experience, ideally within a Big4
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Economics, or Management - practical experiences in accounting or auditing are a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
- You are a highly motivated, proactive, flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: LUG0000Z.