|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||28. Nov. 2019|
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Diligence, Transaction Tax, and Valuation Modeling and Economics.
Within TAS, the Transaction Diligence team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional Financial Due Diligence is a key element of the service, transaction diligence is much broader, incorporating assistance with business plan assessment, including support to the transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
Tasks that you promote
- Perform Financial Due Diligences relating to the sale or acquisitions of companies and businesses together with a young and dynamic project team.
- Help to identify risks and items which should be considered in the purchase price by analyzing key financial statement components, for example, identify overvalued assets and undervalued/omitted liabilities.
- Analyze working capital requirements and seasonality relative to proposed target levels which support our client’s negotiation position.
- Apply state-of-the-art analytic tools in your analysis and have the opportunity to drive the application of further digital solutions within TAS.
- Coordinate with other advisors/investors (e.g. legal, lenders).
- Provide input to purchase and debt agreements and other related documents.
- Prepare management meetings and Q&As.
- Support the development of proposals to win new projects.
Option to rotate within TAS and get to know other sub-areas such as VME, M&A or OTS.
Opportunity to work abroad in form of a specific project assignment or of a secondment.
- A university degree in Accounting and Finance or related field
- Applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- First experience in Financial Due Diligence, e.g. from an internship
- Sharp analytical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
- Exceptional team player who is able to work with people at all levels in an organization
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and in German
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
The recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001C8: For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.