|at rainbow unlimited gmbh|
|Date Posted||22. Oct. 2019|
Business Administration (e)
International Business Management (d/e/f)
As from 15. January 2020, we are looking for a junior project assistant intern to support us at rainbow unlimited (www.rainbow-unlimited.com) on projects and administration. The intern will also be actively involved in supporting the activities of the Swiss-African Business Circle (SABC – www.sabc.ch), an association made up of around 80 Swiss companies, all active on the African continent. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the early stages of your career and learn more about Swiss-African business relations in a part-time capacity or while studying part-time.
This will be a temporary contract for a 1-year period at our offices in Bern, Switzerland.
- Background in event management, project management, international relations, political science or business administration
- Entry level experience in event or project management a plus
- Permit C holder or Swiss national
- Fluent in English and French (German a plus)
- Affinity with, and knowledge about Africa an advantage
- Occupational rate: 60-80%
- Project and administrative support at rainbow unlimited
- Support in the day-to-day running of the Swiss-African Business Circle (events, administration, research, communications)
- You will also support in the organization of the Swiss-African Business Circle’s flagship event, the Africa Business Day (next edition takes place in June 2020)
What we offer you:
- A dynamic work environment and insights into Swiss-African Business Relations
- The opportunity to take on different tasks and learn about our day to day operations
- The possibility to be involved in and be present at our events
- A modest compensation
Are you flexible, reliable, good at communicating, diligent, service-minded and able to multitask?
Send your application today! Please send your CV and a cover letter (including compensation
expectations) to Helina Bischoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration deadline: 10 November 2019
*Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.