|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||26. Jul. 2019|
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- A unique opportunity to explore a wide range of solutions to our clients’ issues. This will enable you to develop a wide breadth of skills and competencies, with many of these being focused around the key actuarial processes and techniques.
- Working on client assignments from day one with a supportive and highly experienced team. By working for multiple clients, you will quickly gather experience in multiple actuarial topics allowing you to get a holistic view of the actuarial profession.
- Assignments in life, non-life and health insurance and reinsurance. You will support our team in activities like reserving, audit and Solvency calculations (SST).
- Enlarge your knowledge and network. You will have the chance to meet and work with people from multiple companies and countries; allowing you to start to build your own brand in the market.
- Possibility to extend your learning experience by joining our team on a permanent basis at the end of your internship.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are looking for an internship before or right-after finalizing your studies
- Strong academic record, ideally with a degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics or related
Fluent in English and German/French
- Team player with a flexible working style and who enjoys working with multi-national teams
- You have fresh ideas, an innovative mind and have a strong desire to structure and solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ready to demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader
- You are prepared to challenge us, to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001DK. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).