|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||10. Mai. 2019|
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY's Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity - the scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience that a career in Assurance EY offers you.
We are looking for a Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery for Assurance Switzerland in Bern starting as soon as possible 60% - 100%
The ADD Team, within the Assurance practice, supports audit teams all over Switzerland in data extraction and transformation for further analytics in order to build trust, to ensure clarity and transparency in the Digital Audit of the future.
- Helping to create and deliver key analytical solutions to Assurance teams
- Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
- Use a problem-solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational communication with assurance teams and clients around Switzerland
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from a data science, accounting and auditing specific learning curriculum as well as intensive on the job training.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least, a bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields (completed or almost finished)
- Profound experience in MS SQL
- Knowledgeable in ETL tools and programming languages such as Python
- Experience in accounting or auditing is an advantage
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems, such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
Skills and attributes for success
- High service oriented and good communication skills
- Team player
- Working independently with structure and precision
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Languages: German and English, French is an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Diversity and an open corporate culture
- Fantastic career opportunities thanks to individual support, challenging project work and a strong EY network
- Diverse and interesting work opportunities thanks to our innovative activities with a varied and exciting client list
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Take the next step and apply for this position online Ref No BER0016I via our job portal https://www.ey.com/ch/en/careers
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 58 286 33 66