|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||06. Sep. 2019|
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn morehere.
Our Deloitte Legal team is looking for you!
Our Deloitte Legal team provides a broad range of advice to national and international clients in a number of areas, focusing mainly on corporate, transaction, contract and employment law. Do you want to provide high quality advice to demanding clients on complex legal questions? Then we are the right company for you.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Legal team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
What you can expect from us
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will support the Deloitte Legal team in provide high quality legal advice to our clients with regard to all corporate law matters, work often directly with our tax, consulting and transaction advisors as well as auditors, and coordinate the smooth implementation between the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities.
- Your work will further include the support of drafting of contracts, legal research on a broad range of matters and providing legal advice to national and international clients mainly focusing on corporate and commercial law, M&A and employment law.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; - find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
- A “can do” and results-oriented attitude
- A bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Swiss law and eventually an initial internship experience
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- Fluency in English and German, French and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at email@example.com.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 171740