|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||01. Aug. 2019|
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
With our Assurance Services, we strengthen public confidence in global capital markets and promote sustainable growth. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- In a six-month internship, you gain valuable knowledge for your future and build your own network for a possible entry after graduation.
- You gain insight into the audit of consolidated and annual financial statements of national and international companies and are in direct contact with customers.
- Our audit teams welcome you with open arms: promotion and demand through learning-on-the-job.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- You are in your bachelor's or master's studies in economics, (business) computer science or in a STEM program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
- A must: interest in the audit.
- The guarantors of success that you can help us with: team spirit, determination, readiness for action and quick comprehension.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English is required – any additional language is considered as a plus
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: LUG00010. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).