|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||12. Apr. 2018|
Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specialises in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for a Consultant interested in individual tax. Do you want to be part of our multicultural team and consult our international clients on complex issues? Then we are the right company for you.
The challenge we offer you
As a Tax Consultant, you are responsible for the delivery of tax compliance and tax advisory work, are in direct contact with our clients and their global workforce. You take part in and conduct meetings independently. You help maintaining the client relationships and are co-responsible for the management of your engagements. Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary advisory projects in a wide range of global mobility and tax related topics. As a coach and team leader you support your team members in their performance and career development based on an open feedback culture and on the job training. You like change and innovation, bring new ideas and contribute to achieve our vision.
Your qualifications and experience
• You have 2 years’ experience working in Tax and / or Global Mobility
• You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
• You have excellent attention to detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
• You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
• You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
• You communicate confidently and concisely in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.
• You have a sense for technology and analytics.
• You are eager to learn.
What you can expect from us
• Exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
• Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
• A varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
• Very competitive remuneration
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
• You will join a motivated, multicultural team at our office in Basel.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.