|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||05. Feb. 2019|
Do not just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you are ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Strategy & Operations team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will provide high quality legal advice to our clients with regard to all corporate law matters, work often directly with our tax, consulting and transaction advisors as well as auditors, and coordinate the smooth implementation between the client, the involved Deloitte advisors and external parties or authorities.
- Your work will further include the drafting of contracts, legal research on a broad range odf matters and providing legal advice to national and international clients mainly focusing on corporate and commercial law, M&A and employment law.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; find out more on our website)
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
- A “can do” and client/results-oriented attitude
- At least 2 years of working experience, a master’s degree in Swiss Law and admission to bar in Switzerland (Anwaltspatent)
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- The ability to collaborate and interact smoothly with people from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines, in a fast paced, rapidly evolving and demanding advisory practice and work environment
- Fluency in English and German, French or any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 162542