|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||26. Mar. 2019|
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
Quantitative Consultant in Risk Management - Financial Services EMEIA FSO, Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality service around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
We are currently looking for motivated and committed consultants to further strengthen our practice within the FSO Advisory Risk Management team in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
- Advisory engagements where you will support our clients (financial institutions ranging from leading global market players to more regional focused institutions) in financial risk management related challenges ranging from the review or development of firm wide quantitative models for measuring various risks like market risk, credit risk, operational and fraud related risks to the valuation of complex derivatives incl. applying advanced analytics.
- Support audit mandates where you will support our audit teams in the areas of the valuation of financial products and contracts / physical assets and validation of all kind of risk related models.
- Developing your technical and social skills in particular through internal and external training opportunities incl. obtaining professional degrees like GARP ERP or FRM.
Your profile to succeed together
- A Master of Science or PhD in a quantitative field (mathematics, physics, statistics, financial or computational engineering, econometrics)
- A strong interest in financial risk management and/or applying advanced analytical methods like machine learning in the financial risk management world
- Good knowledge of programming or DB languages like VBA, Matlab, Python SQL, R and C # (or other) allowing you to analyze data, implement quantitative algorithms and develop solutions
- Good knowledge of a development environment and experience implementing predictive models and machine learning is a plus
- Fluent in German or English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within a multi-national team.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms.
The Recruiting Team is looking forward to your application
Take the next step: apply for the position (job ID: ZUR0017K) online on our jobs portal! If you have any questions, feel free to contact our recruiting team (Recruitment.Switzerland@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).