|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||08. May. 2019|
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
By partnering with other practices across EY, our Swiss Pension Advisory team aims to provide truly integrated services across all disciplines in Pension, Employee Benefits and Life Insurance advisory with a strong focus on transactions. Through our deep knowledge of the pension industry and employee benefits in general, local regulatory and international accounting requirements, we have built a strong reputation as a leading pension and human capital management advisor.
Tasks that you promote
- Consulting in Pension, Employee Benefits and potentially Life Insurance. You will participate in advisory and actuarial activities like liability valuations, benefit comparisons, pricing, reserving, audit support or financial reporting as well as broader topics like mergers and acquisitions, analytics and risk management.
- The chance to present or assist senior management to present, to our clients from middle management to senior executive and board levels.
- Be responsible for your own deliverables from an early stage.
- A unique opportunity to explore a wide range of solutions to our clients’ issues, including opportunities for quantitative projects outside of the financial sector. The nature of consultancy promises a fast paced and engaging career. You will also have the opportunity to work with our specialists to develop new ideas on current industry issues.
- The chance to build your international profile by working in global reach projects with multicultural teams both in Switzerland and abroad.
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree in any of Law, Economics, Management, Mathematics obtained in a Swiss or foreign higher education institution (preference is given to candidates with academic exposure to Pension and HR topics or Mathematics / Actuarial studies)
- Ideally pension and employee benefits advisory and/or accounting experience for employee benefits
- Swiss pension market know-how and knowledge of Swiss employee benefits is a plus
- Highly motivated to develop actuarial and management consulting skills together
- Fluent in English and good German skills or vice versa, ideally also French language skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ready to demonstrate the potential to become a future business leader
- Team player with a flexible working style and who enjoys working with multi-national teams
- You have fresh ideas, an innovative mind and have a strong desire to structure and solve problems
- You are prepared to challenge us, to act on your own initiative and to make an impact on our teams and clients from day one
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001CE. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.