|at EY (view profile)|
|Location||Berne, Zürich, Switzerland|
|Date Posted||14. Feb. 2019|
Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery (ADD) for Assurance focused on Solution Ownership
We are looking for a Consultant (w/m) Analytics Data Delivery for Assurance Switzerland in Bern focused on Solution Ownership starting as soon as possible 80% - 100%
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
The timely and relevant financial information provided by EY's Assurance teams is essential to global economic health and sustainable growth. Our work helps to restore and maintain public confidence in the world’s capital markets and ensure that the fundamentals are in place for businesses to move forward. Start your career in a practice rich in opportunity - the scale and scope of our clients’ businesses add to the wealth of experience that a career in Assurance EY offers you.
The ADD Team within Assurance practice supports the audit all over Switzerland in data extraction and transformation for further analytics in order to build trust and to ensure clarity, transparency in the Digital Audit of the future.
The solutions owner within ADD will be responsible for all technical matters that support the efficient running of solutions and products, as well as enabling continuous development and growth within the team.
Provision, installation and maintenance of new technical systems and solutions throughout the life cycle of a managed service product, while also assisting employees to overcome any technical issues in all areas of the systems and technical environment.
- Integrate internally with developers and analysts, in order to improve system specifications, service levels, drive efficiencies and cost savings across all solutions. There is constant evaluation of current systems and recommendations of alternative solutions.
- Documenting non-functional (architecture) design and requirements and implementing and maintaining new technical solutions
- You will support the team during high season with:
- Helping to create and deliver key analytical solutions to Assurance teams
- Working with a robust set of tools and infrastructure to sanitize, store and manipulate data (following leading standards for data security and privacy)
- Use a problem solving approach to overcome unexpected issues - both technical and operational communication with assurance teams and clients around Switzerland
- You will work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment
You will benefit from a data science, accounting and auditing specific learning curriculum as well as intensive on the job training.
At minimum, a bachelor degree or equivalent in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields (completed or almost finished)
Extensive experience in:
SQL Server DB Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Infrastructure Architecture Design
Cloud Based Infrastructure Architecture Design
High service orientated and good communication skills
- Team player
- Working independently with structure and precision
- Project management skills
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Experiences in accounting or auditing are an advantage
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems, such as SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is an advantage
- Languages: German and English, French is an advantage
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging projects and being part of the network of one of the worlds leading professional services firms.
The recruiting team is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: BER00156 For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.