|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||05. Feb. 2019|
The Audit profession is rapidly transforming. New technologies enable smarter and more advanced audits.
We offer a career path that enables you to build a dual profile both as an (1) Financial Statement Audit professional and (2) a Technology Audit specialist. As a member of our Audit & Technology Assurance unit you will work in both areas: Audit and Technology. On the Audit side you will work on Financial Statement Audit Mandates and follow the professional qualification path to become a Certified Public Accountant. On the Technology side you will work directly as part of our Audit Technology team and learn how to apply smart technologies such as Data Analytics, Cognitive and Robotics Process Automation to transform the audit process. In your everyday role you will work in multidisciplinary teams. Your projects will take you to several countries and you will work with international teams from the UK, France, Asia, US and many others.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a comprehensive internal and external training program (e.g. Certified Public Accountant Qualification, Data Science Professional training and certification, Data Visualization training, etc.).
• Participate in Financial Statement Audits as part of our national and international engagements
• You will be auditing areas such as balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements as well as different areas of internal control frameworks
• You will be embarking on a long-term career path and follow the professional qualification to become a Chartered Accountant as well as other relevant trainings for your profile
• With the dual profile audit and technology you will develop a future oriented auditor profile that allows you to understand and apply the key audit approach and technologies relevant for delivering state-of-the art audits
• While working on the technology side of audit, you will work in a team of experts in the area of IT systems and business processes. As part of the team you will be responsible for tackling key audit challenges by using data analytics and robotics
• You will be involved directly in the design and integration of data analytics into financial statement audits and assurance projects, and develop innovative data insights solutions for our clients
• You will meet and interact with numerous clients from several industries and collaborate with them to define analytical problems to their accounting challenges. For instance, you will be analysing data from clients’ business processes to identify compliance breaches or opportunities to further optimize their business processes
• By working together with our clients you will also be responsible for developing a strong understanding into their varied landscape of financial processes and IT systems
• Qualification in both: (1) an economics degree and (2) a degree in business informatics or computer science (e.g. Bachelor in business informatics or computer science and Master in an economics degree)
• First practical experience in accounting and/or IT systems is a great advantage
• You convince with quick comprehension and work
• You are customer- and team-oriented
• You want to take responsibility, accompany projects and later carry them out yourself
• You communicate following languages in style: English and German or French. Any other language is an advantage
• Enthusiasm for technology and business processes