|at Klapp GmbH|
|Date Posted||25. Apr. 2018|
Klapp is an innovative and easy to use solution for schools and clubs to communicate with parents through a mobile App. We are a startup company located in Aargau and we are looking for a smart, dedicated and easy going developer to help us with the backend development of Klapp. We offer flexible remote working possibilities, fair compensation and the option of an employment and equity later.
We are looking for a Back-End App Developer helping us further developing and maintaining our RESTful API and database. Your primary focus will be development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of our database, thus ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work closely with the core team of Klapp and with our near-shore developers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by our front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimizing of the solution for maximum availability and integrity
- Implementing cyber security and data protection techniques
- Maintaining our data storage solution
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of the back-end programming language Python (Flask)
- Good understanding of the cross-platform document-oriented database MongoDB
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How To Contact Us
Call Reto on 079 769 93 16 or mail us your contact details to email@example.com