|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||18. Dez. 2018|
Senior Consultant - Performance Improvement - Advisory Financial Services EMEIA FSO Operations & Change Practice
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Financial Services Organization (FSO) in Zurich is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
The Advisory Practice offers a broad range of functional and cross-border services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to our clients, with a particular focus on business transformation programs and financial management.
Performance Improvement, within FSO Advisory, is on an exciting journey to help our Financial Services clients solve complex business challenges. We partner with our clients through the entire transformation lifecycle, from strategic vision and conceptual design to implementation, offering specialist domain expertise across Strategy & Customer, Operations & Change, Finance and IT.
We are looking for a Senior Consultants to support our Performance Improvement Operations & Change team based in Zurich. The Operations & Change team focuses on developing tailored answers to our clients’ problems based on the core solution areas of Business Transformation (Customer led Value Chain & Experience, Business Operating Model, Lean Process and Culture Change), Transformation Architecture (Program and Project Management, Change Management and Value Realization) and Regulatory Change.
- The opportunity to work on challenging strategic initiatives for the Financial Services industry across banking and insurance clients
- Work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
- Learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation goals
- The opportunity to develop your skills, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
- A collaborative culture built around honesty, integrity, mutual respect and exceptional client service
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in the Financial Services industry and/or experience in a management consultancy practice and/or equal project work
- A curious mind with the ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion
- Strong presentation skills and a highly client oriented attitude
- Strong team player able to proactively drive solutions, demonstrate a flexible working style within multi-national teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to coach and/or lead junior team members
- Fluent in English and German is a must, French is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Take the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0019L. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.