|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||07. Jan. 2019|
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Advisory business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Engage with our Financial Services clients in developing their IT, digital and innovation agenda, and support them on their Transformation journey:
- Understanding Business directions and aligning IT Strategies accordingly
- Assessing new FinTech trends and technologies (Cloud, Blockchain, Data Analytics, ML & AI, DevOps, Agile) and validating their impact on the market, our clients and their current and future business models
- Enabling business transformation driven by digital and agile methodologies
- Shaping IT Services and building cost transparency
- Supporting IT cost optimization projects
- Supporting Assessment, Design and Implementation projects
- Elaborating on options for the role of IT in our client’s organizations’
- Managing IT projects and planning of resources, activities and work products
- Structuring and analyzing data, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients
- Collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Passion for Information Technologies and Digital Innovation
- A degree in Information Management (Wirtschaftsinformatik), Information Technology, Business Administration with a strong technology affinity, or similar
- Fluent in German and English
- First working experience in Financial Services and/or an IT environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills with an ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion.
- An open-minded motivated person willing to work in teams and looking forward to join a dynamic firm operating in a challenging advisory environment
- Strong team-player to proactively drive solutions
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on high performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001AO. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).