|at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence|
|Location||Unterentfelden AG, Switzerland|
|Date Posted||23. Apr. 2019|
Business Administration (e)
International Business Management (d/e/f)
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE A GLOBAL IMPACT
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence offers a comprehensive range of products and services for all industrial metrology applications in sectors such as automotive, aerospace, energy and medical. By empowering our customers to fully control their manufacturing processes, we enhance the quality of products and increase efficiency in manufacturing plants around the world.
To strengthen our Marketing team in Unterentfelden (Switzerland) we are looking for a
MARKETING PROGRAMME COORDINATOR
The portable product line marketing department is looking for a Programme Coordinator to deliver product and industry marketing programmes. You will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of campaigns to drive awareness of products, industries or specific applications, from the strategic planning stages through creative implementation and analysis. Campaigns can span all our physical and digital marketing channels and may be country-specific, regional, multi-regional or global. You are a talented multi-tasker, enjoy complex projects and are comfortable working in an international environment of advanced industrial technology development. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of our marketing campaigns and so enabling our teams to grow their business as quickly as possible.
- Execute strategic internal and external marketing campaigns that leverage appropriate tactics, including email marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimisation and search advertising.
- Project-manage various simultaneous marketing programmes across teams of product managers, business developers, marketing managers, copywriters, designers and developers.
- Track, monitor and analyse results and offer regular optimisations.
- Establish strong and stable workflows and ensure learnings are documented, shared and rolled out.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international B2B marketing role
- Experience designing, building and launching successful global B2B marketing programmes.
- Familiarity with creative processes and a good understanding of branding.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Every additional language is a real advantage.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams in different regions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, including Teams and SharePoint.
- Willingness to travel approx. 10-20%.
If you are ready to work within a culture of high-performance and be a part of setting a new bar for the marketing of industrial technology, join our team.
Melissa Schenk, Human Resources