|bei Deloitte (view profile)|
|Datum gepostet||03. Jan. 2018|
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you’re bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Tax Consulting, Audit, Consulting, Financial and Risk Advisory and Technology. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
• Collaboration in our project to introduce electronical employee files
• Ensure compliant personnel data in SAP, i.e. Withholding Tax, Holiday balances
• Ensure compliant and client-oriented execution of our processes
• Good command of English
• Good IT user knowledge (MS Office environment), experience with SAP HR is an advantage
• You enjoy teamwork and are a client-oriented person
• Very good time management and organisational talent
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin on firstname.lastname@example.org.