|at EY (view profile)|
|Date Posted||26. Mrz. 2019|
We are looking for a Consultant for our Cybersecurity Advisory Services team / EMEIA Financial Services
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
- You will gain insights into cutting-edge IT environments and into our global methodology. Your focus will be on Cybersecurity testing and advisory services, information security and risk assessments of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures in banks and insurance companies. In addition, you will also perform IT-Risk Assurance activities to examine IT systems in terms of internal control along with risk and compliance management.
- As a member of interdisciplinary specialist teams, you will support our clients with assessing and improving the effectiveness and quality of their Cybersecurity in advisory projects. You will work on projects focusing on Cybersecurity Transformation, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Data Protection & Privacy, Cyber Threat Management, Cyber Program Management and Managed Cybersecurity Services.
- You will learn all about thought leadership as a way of addressing today’s constantly evolving market and new challenges in Cybersecurity. You will expand your expertise with every project alongside our leaders. Furthermore, you will be supported by us with training courses in relevant fields.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Information Technology, in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science) with touch points to Cybersecurity topics or equivalent education.
- A passion for advisory and Cybersecurity topics as well as in-depth technical understanding from your education or other areas are essential; previous experience in financial services is an asset.
- Qualities guaranteed to boost your career at EY: team-working skills, determination, commitment, a strong presence and a quick grasp. As we are an international organization, a strong command of written and spoken English and German is essential.
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Only direct applications will be considered