|bei EY (view profile)|
|Datum gepostet||29. Sep. 2017|
Business Administration (e)
International Business Management (d/e/f)
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
We are looking for a Consultant Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk Management and Internal Controls / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
We are looking for dynamic and team-oriented university graduates to join our Financial Services Risk Management Consulting practice.
As a Consultant you will actively support our financial services clients (primarily Banks and Insurers) in a fast moving national and international environment with the design and implementation of Enterprise Risk Management strategies and Operational Risk frameworks as well as the assessment of financial and regulatory internal controls.
Tasks that you promote
- Support the development and the execution of Risk Management strategy projects; effectively driving risk awareness within business and management Boards
- Support the management of the delivery of the full project cycle including proposal preparation, pitch, pricing discussions, delivery and closure
- Educate clients and internal teams on best practice in Risk Management Frameworks and Internal Controls
- Work and grow in a high performing, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment including both, national and international clients – gain advantage of EY’s unique one Financial Services Organization (FSO)
- Be a positive messenger and representative of the firm
Your profile matches our requirements because you have:
- Academic record of achievements from a reputable university or equivalent with above average grade
- Interest in designing and implementing strategic initiatives such as Enterprise or Operational Risk Management frameworks or designing and reviewing Internal Controls
- Basic understanding of Banking and/or Insurance related processes and controls
- First experience in financial services and/or consulting at leading institutions
- Analytical skills to critically verify aspects and challenge with an independent mind-set
- Superior organizational competence (planning, scheduling, coordinating and time management)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Passion for working collaboratively within and thriving in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Working knowledge of English and German, French is a plus
- Join the market leader of risk management professionals in Switzerland
- You will be working in a highly dynamic, international and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms
- Regular exposure to global Tier 1 companies
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
Roger Benz is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0011L. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.