|at Deloitte (view profile)|
|Date Posted||21. Feb. 2019|
Finance & Controlling / Versicherung
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and you love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
Our Tax team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers immigration services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex immigration issues? Then we're the right company for you.
Global Employer Services (GES) provides international companies with targeted plans and strategies for implementing international assignment programs in an efficient manner with respect to immigration, tax and international social security.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Support the team with drafting and filing of work permit applications
- Liaise with clients and their employees to prepare visa applications and collect all relevant documents
- Responsible for the maintenance of up to date client records and files
- Direct contact with the authorities
- Develop strong client relationship
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
- You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zurich.
Your qualifications and experience
- Immigration or HR/Global Mobility experience is an advantage
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields
- You communicate confidently in German and English. French would be an advantage.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Chemin at email@example.com
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 163181