|bei EY (view profile)|
|Datum gepostet||29. Sep. 2017|
Informatik / Wirtschaftsinformatik / Telekommunikation
We are looking for an Assistant in IT Investigation and eDiscovery - Forensic Technology and Discovery Services in Zurich
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the IT Investigation and eDiscovery (“eDisc”) team. This team represents a critical component to EY’s FTDS growth strategy and is where much of the innovative early thinking takes place.
The eDisc team is a global group of technical specialists that will engage in cases of fraud investigation, disputes and litigations for our clients. The nature of our work typically requires collecting large datasets, processing and structuring the data, performing forensic analysis about the content as well as creating reportings and visualizations for the final review. In our work, we use advanced concepts relating to all fields of IT forensic analysis, Data science, automation and artificial intelligence.
While we cover IT investigation and eDiscovery workflows, we always aim to find related fields where we can use our skillset based on handling big data, building frameworks or small applications and structuring, automating or categorizing information. We work closely together with the internal Cyber Security and Robotics team and assist other Business Units whenever IT intelligence is required. If you like working on client engagements and are interested in providing all kinds of IT solutions that puts the customer in focus, you will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the eDiscovery group.
Your profile to succeed together
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science
- Broad knowledge of the interaction between Software and Hardware and everything related to the data universe
- Experience with SQL,Ruby scripting or other programming languages would be beneficial
- Solid knowledge of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security
- Experience in collecting, processing and analysing large volumes of unstructured and structured data is advantageous
- Practical experience in a similar type of work is of advantage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German optional)
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
More opportunities for your development
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms.
Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0012M. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications are considered.